I hope you are all keeping well & safe. I'm sure like Ang & myself you are itching to get away with your Caravans but we can only rally when it is perfectly safe to do so .
I have received emails from C.A.M C. Head Office advising centres of what they are hoping to do with Club Sites regarding opening again.
You can find a copy of all the emails here on the website for you to read yourselves.
Your committee will shortly be holding a virtual meeting to decide how we can move forward to start rallying again but I'm sure you will appreciate there are many aspects to discuss before we can rally safely.
I will also be talking to our neighbouring centre Chairman to see what plans they have also got in mind .
Please keep an eye on our Centre website & Facebook for any further information , you can also ring me if you have any concerns.
Please keep safe .
Updated 22/05/2020 Updated 8/06/2020 Updated 29/06/2020